Brand New Animal RP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Lau!

Pardon the dust! We're still working on updates! Stay tuned!
[ Join our Discord! ]
We are an Alternate Universe BNA Roleplay Forum! Please check our lore!

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private]

Itchy
    Itchy

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Info Sheet
    Character Name: Do'Saah
    HP: 45
    MP: 45

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Empty You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private]

Post by Itchy Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:23 pm

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] 1zyep9w

Standing in the midst of the parking lot, he looked over the empty spaces, wondering why it was so barren outside of the mall. He was itchy for some nostalgia. He knew what he wanted, and he knew where to get it. "You ready?" he turned to his ally and spoke.

Looking at the rear entrance, he knew that there was going to be a lot of them in the mall. He knew there was a lot of things to get inside as well. He wanted, no.. he needed duct tape. After all, that's what the empty backpack was for.
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Empty Re: You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private]

Post by Simple Sorrows Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 pm

"Yeah hold up give me a minute." Albert walked over to an abandoned car, reached in the broken glass and snapped the rear view mirror off. We went over to the side mirror and kicked it off too. Albert picked up the side mirror and tossed it to Thomas. He then moved over to the side and found a half broken bottle. Albert picked and put it in one of his deeper pocket coats. He looked at Thomas and gave him a nod.

"Ready." said Albert as he looked towards the mall.
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Empty Re: You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private]

Post by Itchy Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:33 pm

He gave a slight smile at the mirror in his hand. It wasn't incredibly awesome, but it was better than nothing. He dropped the mirror and began to walk towards the doors. He looked up and saw the fast food place his cousin used to work at. He would begin his journey from the stairs to the back room. After all, it was better to storm inside from there.

He undid his belt and pulled it from his waist. He wrapped it around his right hand, making a makeshift stainless steel knuckles. "There better be duct tape."
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:33 pm

The member 'Itchy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Money210
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:42 pm

Albert sighed, of course Thomas would just rush in. Yet Albert remained vigilant and proceeded cautiously looped around, it was a different path from Thomas, but the path should meet together eventually. Albert came around the corner to the front of the fast food restaurant where Thomas was at. Albert knew that Thomas would be somewhere in the back, he took out the mirror and scanned the area...
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:42 pm

The member 'Simple Sorrows' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Money110
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:47 pm

He pulled the door open in full swing. He leaped in, rolling onto the ground. If there was zombies on the other side, he would at least have some distance between them. He would look around, trying to find something...

Seeing the blood puddles all over the ground, the bloody handprints, the smell of death. He was all too used to it. He was a scavenger by nature. He had to find a weapon, and find it fast. Then, hopefully, he could put his belt back on. He felt naked without it. He would roll out of Five Guys to peek over the ledge at the food court on the lower level of the mall. "God I hate this place..." he said aloud.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:47 pm

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Batt10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Ham10
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:52 pm

The door swung open and hit Albert in the face, just like that one day during high school when Thomas kicked the door open. Albert took a few steps back. "You bastard!" whispered Albert in an angry fashion. Albert sighed and followed Thomas cautiously, he went towards the back to see if the was anything there, he pulled out the mirror to check what was around the corner.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:52 pm

#1 'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Metal10

--------------------------------

#2 'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Cashie10
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:15 pm

"MOOOOOOAAAAWWWWWWOOOOUUUUUNNNNNNNNN..."

Thomas turned to face his friend. He wondered why it stopped a bit short. He slid the hammer across the floor to his friend. The nose of it seemed to hook on a tile, flipping the metal object. It would make a sound, just enough for the zombie to turn around. Thomas quickly got to his feet and ran at it with the hammer. "LEEEEEEEEEERRROOOOY!"

The hammer would crash down upon the top of the zombie's skull, smashing the master control of the puppeted body. He was going to let out his stress on the zombie. He needed duct tape.

He needed it badly.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:15 pm

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Stick10
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:20 pm

Albert too the metal scraps and headed back the door, he used his mirror to check the hallways. It was another cashier zombie. He grabbed the hammer and signaled to Thomas that there was another one heading their way. If the Zombie caught sight of them, it would alert the others. Albert waited just at the corner, and as soon as the cashier zombie walked by Albert smashed it's head in with the hammer. Albert then signaled Thomas to go check what was down the hall.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:20 pm

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Blu10
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:35 pm

"As Lil' Jon once said..." He took the hammer once more, running at the next zombie. He would smash the second head, aiming for the cheekbone, caving in the zombie's face. The power of the blow would through it back just a few feet, slamming...

"... To the window, to the wall."

He smiled as he saw the metal bat leaning against the wall. Picking it up, he had a huge smile on his face. He let it sit into his hand. The mall was in ruins. Perhaps duct tape was closer to him than he thought.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:35 pm

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Horde10
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Albert caught glimpse of a cashier zombie, it was accompanied by a horde. Albert quickly dove into the shelter of an empty fast food place. Too late they had already seen them. Albert clenched on to the hammer, he looked around and by mercies grace, there was a fire ax just a few inches away. Albert scrambled to pick it up. He peeked his head, and signaled to Thomas. "I'll get the Cashier, take on the horde, once I take out the Cashier. I'll flank the horde from the back and we'll mow them down." Whispered Albert.... He took a deep breath and charged the cashier zombie. He took out the bloody hammer and slammed it onto its head. The hammer broke, and the zombie was still up. Albert cursed and quickly grabbed the back of the zombies head and slammed it onto the wall before it attacked...
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:18 pm

"TOSHIRO NO KITO!"

He exclaimed as he took up the bat. With a dash he charged the small pack of rotting flesh. With an upward swing, his metal stick split a zombie's jaw in half, fracturing it and sending another hit directly to the brain. In a smooth connection, he spun to hit two more dead men in the side of their faces. It wasn't fast, but it was enough to kill a small handful of them. It was only the beginning.

With another spin, he would hit another zombie, knocking him straight into the glass railing just beside him. He would hit it, and flip right over it... It was enough to cause a few below level to take notice of him, but luckily, they were a floor below.

_____
    Zombies : 10 5 (Horde Growth +3) = 8
    Fat Zombie : 1
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:31 pm

Once the Cashier zombie was taken care of. Albert flanked the horde and started picking off one zombie off the other. Albert took the AX and chopped the necks of two zombies. He then rolled away from their undead grasp and sliced their legs. The two zombies fell face first Albert then took his ax and brought it down on the fallen zombie he pulled the AX out and did the same for the other. The last zombie Albert just brought down his ax and sliced it's head in half. Albert then ran up to the fat zombie near the rail and slide underneath its legs. Once behind the zombie, Albert swung his ax cutting one of the fat zombies legs. He shouted to Thomas and he braced himself and used his body as an obstacle for the zombie to trip on once pushed. "Knock him down!"
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Taking his bat, he hit the glass beside Albert. It was only to guarantee the success of the plan. Followed by another hit to the zombie's chest. It was enough to make the gluttonous fat blob stumble into Albert. It would fall over him, landing to the ground below, landing on a few walkers in the process. It was perfect, but not quite.

He continued to scan the area, only to find that one walker had been downed in the scuffle, but not killed. Taking his boot, he stomped on the skull of the zombie, killing it in the process.

"Our time is limited." Thomas would say. "Neo, remember the card shop?" He'd point with the bloodied bat in the general direction of the shop. It was near the heart of the mall. "Get in, get out. I know Jericho has a secret stash of supplies in there." He has playing out the scenario in his mind. It was going to be perfect. But with all the noise, the zombies on the lower levels were beginning to group up... thankfully the down escalator was in their path.

_____
    Zombies :  1 (Top Floor), 7 4 (Ground Floor)
    Fat Zombie : 1
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Albert sighed and nodded as he went over to the fallen dead. He then wiped his ax's blade on it's clothes till it was clean. He checked the Ax's blade and it's handle. It seemed to all seemed to be in good condition, Albert was thoroughly impressed with the durability of the Ax, hopefully he would find another. Albert then diverted his attention to the card shop, he reminisced about how he loved to play card games. He also remembered someone one who also loved to play cards with him...One and only girl who would play a serious card game with him....

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Tumblr_neezagWDmC1rro9xpo1_500

"I use dark world dealings. Discard Grapha... Destroy you face down card. Bounce Silva, special Grapha. Attack your E Hero sparkman. I end."

"Ohohohoho! Thanks~ I use miracle fusion. I fuse for E hero Shiny! Use another miracle fusion, fuse for E hero Zero. I then use super poly. I target your grapha. I get E hero Escuridao."

"You...bitch...."

"Pfft don't be such a baby. Oh....Juuuust to piss you off. I use mist body, on your remaining monster. I use my last poly. Fuse the cards in my hand for E Hero trinity. Attack with all my monsters....and that is game."

"Wooow hahaha you only had 2500 life points left! I still had 7000!"

"That's what I keep telling you! Use heroes! You'll be awesome with them! I beat you now you have to buy me the special cake."

"aahhh geez...... fine....you know I won't have enough money to get back home...."

"Don't worry I'll call daddy, I'll go with him to drop you off at your school"

"......It's your dads day off. Leave him alone....and what are you doing?"

"Taking a picture of our duel. I want to show my little brother how I owned your ass. Oh! And don't sweat it! You are, like, the only guy my dad likes so its no problem! He wants you to come over for dinner again. My mom also wants to you to come over."

"Ehhhh?...I don't think today....It's already late, my mom will probably find out I'm not at an 'after school program'....But yeah I'll find some time to come over again."

"By the way Albert, do you know whats my favorite hero?"

"Which?"

"Elemental hero U!"

"Wooow....GAAAAAAY!"

"Rude, if that was gay. That would mean I'm a guy. Then THAT would mean you are dating a guy which makes you gay!"

"I wouldn't be surprised, you do have a bigger set of balls than me."

"Ew gross!....I'm done talking to you...."

"Awh don't be like that!....come on....I'll buy you some coffee too."

"Hmph fine.....With the whip cream too?"

"Yeeees. With the whip cream too."

"Hahahaha...oh and don't use Gay. It's offensive."

"Yeah...yeah....god, you'll get along with my hippy AVID teacher so well..."

"hahaha....Yeah....pssst....Albert...Hey!...Albert"

"What is it this time...."

"I love you~"

"Ah geez....look everyone's looking at us now...."

"I don't give a shit! What do you not love me back? Saki was right you aren't worth my time. hahaha Joking!"

"Woow heartless, you build me up just to knock me down."

"Hmph then say it!"

"Say what?"

"....."

"Just kidding....I love you....I love you so much."

"Really?"

"Really...Really....And don't blush damn it! You're the one who made me say it!"

Albert snapped back to reality, a warm memory he had thought he had forgotten had resurfaced. His eyes was watery. He quickly wiped away the tears from his eyes before Thomas could see. Albert cleared his throat and followed Thomas lead silently.

Last edited by Simple Sorrows on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:35 pm

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Stick10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Cashie10
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:13 am

"I got this one." He would walk past his friend, paying no attention to his condition. He knew Albert was strong enough to fend for himself. If he had an injury, he'd call out if he needed help. As of right now, there was a zombie to deal with. He ran at the zombie, taking up either end of his bat with his hands, ready to ram. With his momentum he gave the walker a... push....

"... just a little push." He sat in a kitchen chair, looking at the two others in the room. He was a tall and slender man, only to be recognized by his red tinted circle glasses. He held the tickets in his hand. The house was barren. It was empty. "He's good at giving people a good push."

"Souzu..." Thomas, just a boy then, would look up to his friend, "Will you guys ever come back?"

The front door would swing open. It was a small two-story house. And in the doorway, stood someone that he held deep to his heart. "So we gonna hit up Tanfo one last time?" His smile was contagious. He was perfection in a human. He was an only child, yet he was everyone's brother...

Later they would find themselves sitting in the center of the food court, all of them holding their cards in front of them. It was their own personal ritual.

"Polymerization, Blue-Eyes Ultimate. Ritual Summon, discard Hino."
    ".... Bottomless."
    "Dark Bribe, Attack... Thomas directly."
    "Kuriboh."

"Oh my turn? Um, Polymerizaton. Discard Des Kangaroo and Big Koala... Special Summon Master of Oz. Mask of the Accursed on big dragon thing... Attack you, Big brother."
    "Mirror Force. Clear your fields, both of you. And to that... Last turn. To that, I select my Summoned Skull."
    "I special summon Summoned Skull."

To see that it was ended in a draw would bring a smile to all their faces. It was one of the few duels where they were able to let go of rules and just enjoy what it meant to be alive. '

"Brother, you didn't get to play your Spirit Card today." Thomas would say. To his amazement, he would flip the single card in his hand, revealing a single Normal Monster. It was no more special that the Summoned Skull, but it was of a rarity that was unseen. He would reach out to the boy, offering him the card. "Brother..." he would say with tears in his eyes.

"And make sure Charcoal Inpachi stays with you, okay?"
    "Yes Brother.... I promise." wiping the tears from his eyes, he would continue, "Are you going to live in Japan forever?"
    "... As long as you always remember me, I'll live in your heart lil' bro."

In that moment, he would snap. Something had hit him like a train. For this whole time he was running away from his problems... and for once, he would run at them. He took the bat in hand and sprinted towards the shop. He had to see. He had to know...

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Tumblr_n992jboHIv1s4yh14o1_500
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:30 am

Albert was startled by Thomas' random sprint. Something was up. Albert knew Thomas was going to do something stupid. Albert let out a frustrated sigh. "Yo! Slow the fuck down! They'll hear us." hissed Albert as he ran after his friend. Albert pushed away his fuzzy thoughts and chased after Thomas, but Albert knew it was useless. Thomas was much more athletic than he was. Albert continued to chase after Thomas, he saw another bat lying around, so he went over to pick it up. Albert decided to save the Ax for later. He took his jacket off and tied the Ax to his back.....It seemed that more enemies waited just around the corne....

Last edited by Simple Sorrows on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:30 am

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Batt10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Batt10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] Money410

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:13 pm