Brand New Animal RP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Lau!

Pardon the dust! We're still working on updates! Stay tuned!
[ Join our Discord! ]
We are an Alternate Universe BNA Roleplay Forum! Please check our lore!

Survivor dice?

Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Survivor dice? Empty Survivor dice?

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:12 am

We should make a survivors dice. Like one side of the dice would be hostiles (survivors that will try to kill you) or just a group of peaceful survivors. A player may choose to either leave the hostiles alone and sneak past them. Or they could confront and kill them. If the meet a group of peaceful survivors, the player can either lead the party to safety or they could kill them also.

If the player chooses to kill the survivors I suggest that there, would be a loot dice. All items no zombies, but they can only roll this dice if they kill the survivors. Another suggestion I have is, if the player does lead the group of survivors to safety, I suggest they get some type of reward. Like a reward dice? This is just an idea, i think it would be cool to have....
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet
    Character Name: Do'Saah
    HP: 45
    MP: 45

Survivor dice? Empty Re: Survivor dice?

Post by Itchy Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:16 am

THIS. ALL OF THIS.

Hell yes.

But not like... immediately. These dice and new items take a lot of time to GFX and post rules for. But this will happen. Fosure.
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:16 am

YESH! We can save (or kill) hella people!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 pm