Brand New Animal RP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Lau!

Pardon the dust! We're still working on updates! Stay tuned!
[ Join our Discord! ]
We are an Alternate Universe BNA Roleplay Forum! Please check our lore!

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1]

Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] Empty Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1]

Post by Simple Sorrows Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Albert was tired, his muscles ached form a long day of scavenging. Despite his diligent efforts to find supplies and items, he had little success. Albert had hoped this time around it would be different. Th luckiest he had gotten was finding a small knife...however he had left it at his current safe house due to his own clumsiness and forgetfulness. Albert knew his stuff would probably be waiting back at his makeshift home, he kept a mental note to pack his stiff and head back to south Bravo. He knew that traveling back and fourth would be a dangerous, but Albert just couldn't stay in one place...

Last edited by Simple Sorrows on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] Empty Re: Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1]

Post by Simple Sorrows Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:33 pm

The streets where barren, if Albert would come across a horde, it would be easy enough to get away. There was plenty of good hiding spots. He also noted that there was a few port holes leading into the sewers just in case he needed a quick escape. Albert ducked behind a dirty abandoned car. He was well hidden and his presence was cleverly concealed. He did not have to worry about being discovered by the undead for the mean time. Albert glanced over to the side mirror of the car, he looked away for a moment upon seeing his reflection. Albert let out a quiet breath and tilted his head so he could get a proper angle, in his angle he was able to avoid to look at his resection at the same time he had a decent view of his surrounds.
    NPC
    NPC

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] Empty Re: Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1]

Post by NPC Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:33 pm

The member 'Simple Sorrows' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] 2u6l6cj

--------------------------------

#2 'Small Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] 339sv7s

#3 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] Fdhmz7
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:00 am

Albert saw two walkers, they where feasting on the flesh of a fallen passerby. Albert had noticed a small bag of supplies. There was a baton and a set of knives. It was a lucky find, the supplies and the walkers where about 50 meters away. In between Albert and the zombies was a building. Albert paused and thought to himself. Perhaps I can make a noise to lure them into the building.....then I can go through the back loop around and grab the stuff.....

Albert adjusted his glasses and let out a soft breath. He calmed himself and decided to execute his plan. Albert crouched low and quietly made his way into the building. He peered inside, the coast was clear. He looked around to see what he could use to make some noise. The building had a set of stairs leading up the second floor. Albert cautiously and quietly made his way up the stairs, there he found a small table laying on its side. Albert peeked into a near by room, the room was empty. It seemed that all the goods have been salvaged by another party. However the window was open, and sure enough the fire escape was located there too. Albert peeked out the window to find that the fire escape ladder was already deployed.

Albert now had his distraction and escape set up. Albert smiled to himself and went back to the stairs, he picked up the small table and tossed it down the stairs. The table cam tumbling down creating a loud thud and thump with each step it collided with. Albert quickly hid himself in the room. The plan went off with a hitch! The walkers pulled themselves away from their meal and entered the building to investigate what had caused the noise. Once Albert saw the walkers enter the building he quietly made his way to the window. He then climbed down the fire escape with much caution.

Albert made it down the fire escape and headed down the ally and back to the streets where the goods waited. Albert stuck to the wall as he quietly made his way down the ally. He peeked through a window to check on the walkers. One of them went up the stairs the other continued to wander about on the first floor. Albert quickly, yet quietly continued on his way. He avoided the open door so that the zombies would not see him. He then grabbed the baton and knives and headed down the street quickly and quietly often ducking behind some cars.

Once Albert knew he was far away fro the zombies he decided to enter a building to see what he could find. The building seemed to be a relic of an old sports equipment shop. Albert went over to a car and reached in to snap off it's rear view mirror. The mirror came of with a soft snap, it was quiet enough so that it didn't at track any unwanted attention. Albert then snuck his way to the wall of the store, he took the mirror and angled it so that he could see what was inside. This way if anyone or anything was inside he could easily spot them with out being discovered.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:00 am

#1 'Slum Dice' :

#2 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] Wl94k0

#3 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] 2sb5v1y
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 am

Albert let out a sigh of relief, there was no zombies. Even so Albert entered the store with much caution. He stayed low and made his way to display case, there he found a set of small hunting knives. They weren't suited to be sued for constant battles. He was well aware that these knives would easily dull or break with on good stab to a walkers skull. However Albert knew every little tool would eventually prove to be useful. Albert took the baton, and the previous knives he had found along with the other set of knives and put them in a faded blue duffle bag that He had found near the display case.

Albert continued to look around, he found a small bag of rotten fruit. None of it was good to eat, however Albert knew that if he could find some water he would be able to boil the fruit and make himself some type of fruit sauce. The meal wouldn't be delicious but it'll suffice. He grabbed that fruits and tied the small plastic bag they where in on the strap of the duffle bag. Next Albert found a can of soda, it was a good treat something Albert would enjoy if he made it back to the safe house.

Once Albert was sure he had scavenged everything he continued to explore the store. Albert noticed a set of stairs, he cautiously went up the stairs. He stayed low and pulled out the mirror once again. He angled the mirror to see what waited for him upstairs. This method once again kept Albert hidden, yet provided him the opportunity to scan his surroundings.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 am

#1 'Slum Dice' :

#2 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] 4sodbr

#3 'Slum Dice' :
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:26 am

More soda.... It wasn't worth it. Albert decided to leave, it wasn't work the time nor the effort. Albert silently made his way down the stairs. He took spotted a tall stool near the counter. He took picked up the stool and quietly left the building. Albert took quietly closed the door and slipped one of the stools legs through the shops door handles. Albert smiled at his make shift barricade, it would be good enough to keep the zombies at bay while he escaped. Albert was well aware that the zombies had not noticed him, but it was better safe than sorry.

Once Albert secured secured the door, he quietly made his way over to the building next building. Once again Albert took the mirror and checked the insides of the building to see if there was any other threats.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:26 am

#1 'Slum Dice' :

#2 'Slum Dice' :

#3 'Slum Dice' :
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:29 am

Two zombies, a can of soda and more knives. Albert decided that it would be worth it. After all the more weapons he could get his hands on the better. Albert decided to see if there was a back entrance. Albert made his way down the ally cautiously, he ducked a large garbage bin. He used the mirror once more to check if the coast was clear.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:29 am

'Slum Dice' :
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:41 am

The coast was clear, Albert quickly and quietly made his was down the ally. The building did have a back entrance however it was locked, but it didn't matter one of the windows was shattered. He used the mirror to check the room, there was no threats. Albert took off his jacket and placed it over the broken shards of glass. He hoisted himself up and over the window. He gently placed his feet on the ground avoiding the glass. Albert quickly grabbed his jacket and quietly made his way through the building. Often times Albert would use his mirror to check the hall way or the rooms. In one of the rooms Albert located a can of soda. He gladly put it in his bag, Albert decided to take out a knife just to be safe.

Albert then found a room, it was quiet big. It seemed to be a kitchen. Albert took his baton, he used his jacket to tie the mirror on the the edge of the baton. Once it was firmly tied Albert held out the baton, and angled the mirror so that he could check out the area. Albert's guess was right, it was a kitchen, there was also an open meat locker. Albert moved the baton to the left to check the remaining area...
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:41 am

'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] 2w1ys68
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:49 am

Albert quietly entered the kitchen. There were no knives nor was there any food. Albert decided to keep looking with much luck he found super glue. Albert smiled and quickly stored his new found treasure in his bag. Once Albert had searched the place high and low making sure he had not missed anything, he then left the kitchen and decided to scout some more. Albert eased up a bit, but he still moved with caution. He moved swiftly, using his mirror to search and scout the area. Albert found another room, however there was a blind spot. He decided to take the risk and enter the room...
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:49 am

'Slum Dice' :
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:00 am

Albert let out a sigh of relief. There was nothing, nothing but a cursed can of soda. This was the 6th? 7th ? Can of cola Albert had stumbled across. Albert sighed and picked up the can of soda. It was Doktor Pepper. At least it was a can of his favorite soda, it seemed that the fates did show some consolation. However Albert knew that he was near the the place where the knives and yes....that can of soda was at.....He was sure that there where that the zombies where still there.... Albert decided it was time for him to go take take the chance and grab them.

Albert slowly, and quietly made his way to the area where he found the goods. Once at the corner, Albert whipped out the mirror. He caught sight of his reflection, immediately he looked away. He let out a soft and quiet breath and looked into the small rear view mirror once again to check the area. He peered to see what else was in the room besides the two zombies....
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:00 am

#1 'Slum Dice' :

#2 'Slum Dice' :

#3 'Slum Dice' :

#4 'Small Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] I39wt3
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:23 am

Albert cursed, he quickly pulled back the mirror. None of the zombies spotted him, he quickly yet quietly retreated back to the kitchen. Albert cursed there was about eight zombies. It was good thing Albert chose to go through the back....if he had entered through the front to confront the zombies, he would have been greatly out numbered. Albert did not want to retreat just yet... Albert's eyes scanned the area...The kitchen had a few pots and pans. Albert also noted the meat locker, Albert went inside and checked it once again, he looked up to see a small ventilation shaft. Electricity wasn't running so the locker was cool but it wasn't cold. There was no meat, most likely, the meat there had already been taken by another set of survivors. Albert also noticed a few crates.....Albert smiled.... a plan had come to him....however....there was a gamble he needed to take.

Albert quickly stacked up the crates till he could easily reach the ventilation shaft. Albert quietly climbed up. He then used the tip of one of his knives as a make shift screw driver and began to unscrew the bolts of the ventilation shaft. With little effort, the ventilation cap came off. Albert quietly climbed down and set the ventilation cap on the ground. Albert then went back the kitchen he took two pans and began slamming them together. Soon enough the zombies cam running, Albert waited till he saw one of them by the kitchens entrance. Once he knew that the zombies caught site of him. Albert booked it to the meat locker, where he slammed the door shut. Albert then took the ventilation cap and used it to lock the handle in place. The zombies pounded on the metal meat locker door. Albert smiled and peeked trough the small window on the meat lockers door. All of the zombies where there, all of them pounding on the door.

Albert then took some butcher paper he had found and placed it over the window so the zombies would not be able to see him climb up the ventilation shaft. Albert climbed up as soon as he hoisted himself up, he kicked the small tower of craters down. They all tumbled down caucusing a loud thud. The zombies heard the thud and continued to pound on the door harder. Albert smiled at his handiwork and crawled through the vents. It was hot and quiet tight, however Albert managed to crawl through with little to no effort.

Albert came across a room, he tested the vent cap. It was strong enough to hold his weight, he peered to see what was in the room.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:23 am

#1 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] Fpc1g

#2 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] 2w1ys68
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:39 am

It was a zombie dog, however Albert new that this was the best place to get out of the vents. The room was quiet far from the kitchen, and it was also not far from the supplies he had saw earlier. Albert decided to take the zombie dog down. Albert scooted backwards a bit, he took out his knife and gently pried open the vent cap with out damaging the knife blade. The vent cap came off, although Albert had to reel it in using an awkward angle so that the vent cap would not fall and alert the undead dog. Once Albert had secured the vent cap, he used his knife and cut his palm of his hand. The cut was enough to draw blood. Albert held his hand over the opening. A few drops of blood fell down. Soon enough the dog caught wif of the scent of blood. It sniffed the small droplets of blood.

Once it was right over the Vent opening Albert took the vent cap, placed it under his feet. Albert then jumped down. Using the vent cap as a battering shield, Albert fell and stomped on the zombie dog. Albert pushed all his weight down as his fell thus causing the The vent cap to slam onto the undead dogs back. A snap of bones rang in the room. Albert had broken the dogs neck and back. Albert stayed on top of the vent cap away from the dogs mouth, holding the mutt down until it stopped moving. Once Albert was sure it was dead, he quickly scanned the area and found more glue. He placed the glue in his bag and headed out the room.

Albert used his mirror an checked the hallway, the coast was clear. He could faintly her the zombies still pounding on the meat lockers door. With much stealth and caution Albert made his way to retrieve the goods. Albert grabbed the knives, put them in his bag. He took the soda, and found some cash and put that in his bag too. Once he gathered all the stuff, Albert quickly left the building. He made his way down the street till he was at a safe distance. Albert crawled under a car, and peeked to see if there was any threats up ahead.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:39 am

#1 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] 34i3jf9

#2 'Slum Dice' :

#3 'Slum Dice' :
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 am

Two zombies... not bad.... Albert saw another set of knives.... and a set of clothes.... the supplies where in a pile. It was if it was left by the survivors due to a their hurry to escape. Albert smiled at his fortune. There was a car near by, it looked pretty fancy. Albert decided to throw a can at the car, distract the zombies and swoop the supplies away. But first Albert needed an escape rout. Albert back tracked and found a port hole leading to the sewers. Albert knew there would be less zombies there.... and if there where He could easily jump into the water and swim underwater till he reached safety.

Albert pulled the port hole open, he saw a ladder leading down. The escape rout was set, now it was time for the bait. Albert headed back to the zombies, he stayed low. He then chucked a can at the car. The distraction worked.....it worked to well the can hit the car, yet for some reason the cars alarm was still functional. STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE. STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE! HONK! HONK! HONK! HOOOONK! WEEEEWWWOOO! The car alarm blared, Albert knew this was bad, he quickly crawled underneath the car he hid behind. He he could hear it....the zombies....
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 am

#1 'Slum Dice' :

#2 'Small Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] 2yyp6wx

#3 'Slum Dice' :

#4 'Slum Dice' :

#5 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] 34i3jf9
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 am

Four more zombies came around the corner. In total there was six of them. They all immediately rushed to the loud car. The pounded on the windows trying to get to the no existent passengers. Albert then took this moment to quietly dash over to the supplies, he stuffed all of it in his bag. He stealthily made his way around the buildings. He stopped at the corner using his mirror to check if there where anymore zombies.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 am

'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] Fpc1g

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm